Racist police force

Is the police response the same all over London or is it more severe in Brixton? I am tempted to believe the latter, it seem as if the police presence in Brixton even has increased, compared to last year.
This week, I saw three massive police responses. The first was at Windrush Square, where three police cars and one van was dealing with something serious, I gather, or?
The second response was outside my neighbour’s house across the street, where three police officers lingered about. Where they involved in crime prevention or harassment?
The third occasion was on Coldharbour Lane. I was on my way home as a group of ten to fifteen young men, all between the ages of 13 and 15, passed me. It reminded me about myself at that age and how tuff I felt when I walked down the road with my friends. However, suddenly police came and started to chase the boys on foot!
How could they have possibly committed a crime in the two minutes it took for them to walk pass me and to the police chase started?
I like to point out that in all the above occasions the “perpetrators” where black men. The question is, were there any real crimes committed, or was it just the erratic actions of a racist police force?

I was in Ritzy Café and a very handsome man sat next to me, or so I thought until I spotted his nails. He had long nails like a girl! It completely turned me off him. Why do I find men with long nails disgusting? I couldn't even look at him.
I see myself as a feminist that believes in equality between the sexes so why does a man with long nails repulse me. Even the well manicured ones. Female long nails, on the other hand, are only nice. Does that make me a female chauvinist?

I had a really scary bus ride this week. The driver was shouting at the traffic, hit the steering wheel, and made lots of angry noises in his little driver’s cubicle. It was very unsettling being at the mercy of a mad bus driver! He had definitely chosen the wrong career for his mental wellbeing. Usually the bus drivers in London are really cool tempered and I am impressed with the way most bus drivers manage all the idiots that are out and about in the city.
I, myself, would definitely behave like the mad driver – that's why I am not a bus driver.

I went for a BBQ with more than 60 guests. It was nice weather, good food and a great turn out. However, I could not stand it! I found myself walking around with a grin on my face that felt more and more plastic as the day went on. People just mingled and talked about rubbish like the weather and the food. Every now and then you could hear a, “Oh helloooooo, how are youuuu!”
After two hours I had enough and went home stuffing my face in front of Iplayer. Thank God for BBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment