Holiday

Just came back from a holiday in Sweden and it was like being on a different planet! The weather was great every day and I got myself a tan as if I have been to a Mediterranean country rather than the cold North.
Here in England I live in poverty but my family and friends in Sweden are firmly middleclass. All the houses I go to there are fantastic;




















The nature is amazing;







And my lovely family are the best! (Thank you all for a fantastic holiday!)




I arrived at Arlanda Airport late in the night and my sister and her husband picked me up and we drove through the summer night to my dad’s country house. The trip took 40 minutes and we managed to see two badgers, two owls and one deer. Now they even have street signs warning for wild boar!














I had a really good time and my family spoiled me rotten, thank you! But I still can’t get over the contrast in living standards.

I arrived home during the riots. Home Sweet Home, or?

No comments:

Post a Comment